Saturday, October 18

rethink the grocery list

You know I like sharing random finds with you. Isn't that what a blog is for? Well today I randomly found this website grocerylists.org. I was looking for a pre-made grocery list that I could print off and stick to the fridge. This way you don't forget anything. Everything is already on the list, you just check off what you need.
So the creator of this website actually put together, and posted on his site, a collection of grocery lists that he found in shopping carts (we call 'em buggies where I'm from). Strange huh? He explains that it's fun to see what other people add to their lists and see how they misspell things-even stranger. But for some reason, I sort of found his site intriguing at the same time.
I'll add a link so you can see all he's posted and his "ultimatest grocery list."

No comments:

Post a Comment