Tuesday, November 25

Le Père Noël

I just got a letter back from Santa (at this site, you can EMAIL Santa!!!) Here's his response to my email:

What a nice surprise Stephanie!

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Wilmington! The Net sure is wonderful because now I never feel lonely all the way up at the North Pole. I can get those wonderful Christmas emails any time of the year now, but it's always special when I get one from you, Stephanie.

Well bless my whiskers, Stephanie! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be 26 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little girl and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)

Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little girl but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? Ho!! ho!! ho!!).

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. kayak; 2. set of pots and pans and; 3. wardrobe of clothes. Ho!! ho!! ho!! That's exactly what I thought you might like! Of course, there's only so much room in the sleigh so I hope you won't be too upset with me if I can't bring you everything you asked for.

Oh yes, before I forget Stephanie, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!

Oh! oh! I just got a report from an elf that a little girl who lives close to you was being very naughty! Guess I better end my letter to you so I can change my Naughty & Nice List again. Take care Stephanie and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 30 more sleeps until Christmas!!

All My Love,


P.S. The reindeer say "Thank You!" for the nice treats! I hope you don't mind, but I had a bit of carrot and celery too. After all, even Santa eats his veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment