Tuesday, November 11

Panera Bread comes to Wilmington!

Panera Bread is built and almost ready to go! I pass the new location everyday on my way to work, and I've been waiting to see a huge sign out front letting everyone know when the grand opening is. Finally, I got tired of waiting for the sign and just sent corporate an email. Below is the exact email I got in response:

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for taking the time to contact Panera Bread. We are happy to know that you enjoy our food and that the service has been good for you.
Thanks to loyal customers like you, Panera Bread is enjoying tremendous success. We appreciate your business and your kind words. If all goes accordingly, the new bakery-café in Wilmington, NC is scheduled to open in late November, specifically the 17th. Please note that this date is a target date is very likely to change. We hope you will enjoy it!
Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you continue to enjoy Panera Bread.
Sincerely,
Sam
Customer Comment Coordinator

Yay! November 17th...I'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. If you would like to make a ton of money...like a ton! Open a Penera in Statesboro! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete