Wednesday, November 28

Christmas time survey

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
I prefer coffee or apple cider.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Does Santa know I've moved to NC?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
white lights
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I would if I had some to hang
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Well I've never had my own decorations to put up. This year Jon and I put our decorations up the weekend after Thanksgiving. I already have presents wrapped under the tree. For some reason I am very in to Christmas this year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
hmm, sweet potatoes
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
waking up early with Samantha to see what Santa left us
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I asked Momma when I was like 11.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
yes, that's when our family opens all of our gifts
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
this year Jon and I decorated our tree with very colorful ornaments and a few of his old ornaments. There were these Elvis ornaments, at Walmart of all places, that I loved but I didn't get 'em.
11. Snow, love it or hate it?
I like it for like 30 mintues, just enough to play in it. But then I'm cold and want it to melt nd turn warm again.
12. Can you ice skate?
no
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
One Christmas I asked Santa for a single rose...I got it!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
spending it with family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Maw's hot pecan pie with chocolate chips in it
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
decorating and wrapping presents
17. What tops your tree?
a star
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
I REALLY enjoy giving but I also really like receiving!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I'll Be Home for Christmas by Elvis
20. Candy canes?
not so much
21. Favorite Christmas movie?
Elf, so freakin' hilarious
22. What do you leave for Santa?
I used to leave cookies for Santa and apples for his reindeer.
23. Do you attend Annual Christmas parties?
not so much
24. Does your family send out Christmas cards?
nope
25. Do you agree with changing "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays"?
Heck no, it's CHRISTmas for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment