Thursday, October 15

Baby Names

I was browsing Etsy, my new favorite pastime, and I ran across this post.  Of course it caught my attention because The Pope is a sheriff's deputy.  At first I misunderstood and thought the woman was asking for her son's name to be placed on the belt buckle instead of Sheriff.  NO, her son's name is Sheriff.  Seriously?!
What is it with baby names in the last few years?  Everyone has named their son Liam, and celebrities have gone crazy with their children's names.

Seraphina Rose Elizabeth: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
Bronx Mogli:  Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz
Shiloh and Maddox:  Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Sparrow James Midnight and Harlow Winer Kate:  Nicole Richie
Spec Wildhorse:  John Mellencamp
Sage Moonblood:  Sylvester Stallone

Personally I prefer old Southern names like Jackson, Caroline, Nathan, Isabelle.  I especially like last names for boys like Anderson, Jones, Davis, and Thompson.

No comments:

Post a Comment