Friday, February 18

Five Question Friday

I have joined the bandwagon of other bloggers already participating in Five Question Friday, hosted by My Little Life.

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
As a mother of four month old twins it is not unusual for me to spend two consecutive days in the same yoga pants and hoodie.  And even on day two, I may only change my outfit because someone spit up on me.  True story.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Hands down I would choose Memphis.  Granted I've only visited but the city was amazing.  The people were incredible; there was no segregation.  Everyone was having a great time dancing and socializing on Beale St.  Your race, age, or place in life didn't matter.  And then there's Elvis.....

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
With all of our family living at least an hour away, we're pretty used to driving all over.  I can't imagine trying to keep up with children (big or small) and luggage, or navigating airports.  Night-mare!

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
 I don't think I clean more around springtime.  I guess I should.  (shrug)  I know there is sort of a list of annual projects you should do around the house (ie flip matteresses).  I suppose it would be a good idea to have such a plan.  "Every April we flip the mattresses and wash the curtains."  Maybe we'll get there one day. 

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I'm not much of a reader.  I barely read (or didn't read) books for school that were required.  I remember having to read Beowulf during my senior year of high school.  Bleh!  
Now onto the question....I read The Time Traveler's Wife years before the movie came out.  It was fantastic.  It was such a different book from what I had read before.  The imagination and emotion that it stirred up was super.  I cried and cried!  (I also really liked The Red Tent.)

No comments:

Post a Comment