Monday, May 11

Easily Distracted

I have an AIM email account and when I go to aol.com to check my mail, there are always tons of crazy, ridiculous articles that I HAVE TO read. I end up, 15 minutes later, forgetting why I was even on the computer in the first place. Later I remember I never actually checked my email.
Here are a few articles that peeked my interest so much that I forgot to check my email.

Teen Suspended For Going to Prom
Woman Keeps Moms Body For 6 Years
Celeb Gossip
Cher Turns Back Time
KFC Free Food Foul-up
Best Free Things To Do in America
Pro Athlete to Skip White House Visit
Parents Fight For Child's Name
Woman's Abs Saved Her Life
Boy Hit By Meteorite and Lived

2 comments:

  1. 2nd story sound familiar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I thought!

    My husband, a sheriff's deputy, had a call for a missing person. The deputies found a man dead in his house. The man's mother was later found in a freezer in a bedroom! He had been collecting her social security for about 6 months.

    ReplyDelete