Friday, May 29

Rolling Stone and Lady Gaga???

I love the movie Almost Famous, about the kid that writes about a band for Rolling Stone Magazine. Well I have started receiving a mysterious subscription to Rolling Stone. I received my second issue today with Lady Gaga on the cover in very strange attire, hair and makeup. Not to mention, the photo shoot for her looks like a bubble bath orgy! (I won't even dare post the pictures I found.) I think this magazine is probably a little too liberal for me.

Pulling this month's issue out of the mailbox I asked myself...why am I receiving these issues? who is "Lady Gaga?" and why is she dressed so bubbly? Apparently, she likes to dress in very strange clothes all the time.

Side note: My first issue of Rolling Stone was a cover of Green Day with an American flag; I thought they were British.

No comments:

Post a Comment