This is to make up for the Fallen Princesses post below. Love you, sweetie!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? a movie (to include shooting) or video games
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? usually the dressing that comes on the salad already or italian; ranch is mayo based and is totally out of the question!
3. What's one food he doesn't like? one food?! hummus, tofu, cottage cheese, blueberries, raspberries, seafood, mayonnaise, cabbage, brussel sprouts, pinto beans, refried beans.......
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Woodchuck or a Coke
5. Where did he go to high school? some magnet school in Raleigh, I forget the name
6. What size shoe does he wear? 12
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? anything is right, anything and everything....guns, knives, flashlights, books, challenge coins, leo patches, wads of gum, lint....
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? peanut butter and jelly
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? chocolate cream pie
10. What is his favorite cereal? he's not a cereal eater so much but he puts Chex in his trailmix
11. What would he never wear? anything pink
12. What is his favorite sports team? he doesn't really have a favorite team
13. Who did he vote for? McCain, certainly not that other guy
14. Who is his best friend? SEA
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? lol, oh there's tons! mostly he wishes I wouldn't nag him about the things I wish he wouldn't do
16. What is his heritage? Hungarian
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? chocolate, chocolate with peanut butter (he doesn't like cupcakes)
18. Did he play sports in high school? nope, he made videos
19. What could he spend hours doing? playing video games (grrr)
20. What is one unique talent he has? he's great at shooting and really knows his tactical stuff