Friday, March 4

Five Question Friday

Sweet 'ole Momma M over at My Little Life used another one of my questions!  (blush)  Number 3 is my suggested question.  That's two in a row.

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
Well, we haven't had them very long.  Just give it time.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
I didn't date until college and even then we never went on elaborate dates.  We usually just ended up at Waffle House and drank coffee.  I would go home for the summer and have the worst headaches from caffeine withdraws. 
For my first date with The Pope oddly enough we went to Huddle House.  It was late when we finally met for the first time so we just stopped and talked for a few hours.  I changed my order a few times and the woman sitting behind me said to our waitress (within earshot of me), "Wow, she's high maintenance!"  The Pope should have known then.  Gosh, I love that man.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
When I was little, like middle school age, I watched an episode of Unsolved Mysteries (wasn't that show always so scary!) where a little boy woke up to aliens standing over his bed.  The aliens abducted him and then took him back home.  Later, during an x-ray, a tiny piece of white plastic was found under his skin. 
Big head, huge black eyes, little slit of a mouth....I've been afraid of aliens ever since. 

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
I am a pretty honest, opinionated person.  If I have a problem with something, or someone comes to me with a problem, I deal with it.  I definitely don't avoid confrontation.

5. Wood floors or carpet?
The Pope and I were just discussing getting rid of the carpet in our house and putting down hardwood floors.  With two dogs, two cats, and two growing babies hardwoods would be soooo much easier to keep clean.  The vacuum will only get up so much crud.  Oh, and I hate to think of The Babies starting to crawl around on this nasty floor.  Bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment